Yoga Therapy in Fujairah
Winter/Spring - New Offerings
What is Yoga Therapy?
Therapeutic yoga is an inherently holistic approach to getting and staying well. It integrates the body, mind, and soul, and can provide relief for emotional, and physical tensions. Therapeutic Yoga can also bring a deeper level of self-awareness, health, and wellbeing.
By integrating yoga and meditation practices into your life you’ll not only feel better, but you’ll also gain tools to actively care for your own health. To this end, my approach is based on your own wellness goals, intentions and integration. During our assessment together, we will get to know each other, you will have time to share your interest in Yoga Therapy and I will offer a description of what to expect in future sessions based upon your unique needs and intentions.
How it works
Through the co-creation of goal setting, we together will create a Wellness Plan that is time-bound. We will create a realistic and mutually agreed plan to achieve your wellness goals over a specific number of sessions. Each session will be different, but you can expect a mixture of talking, movement, meditation and relaxation technics.
- Price: 395 AED / 108 USD for one session.
- Special discounted rates: 1,280 AED for four sessions/348 USD for four sessions.
- The first session is 75 minutes. The following sessions are 60 minutes
- Sessions are held virtually via Zoom
Women’s Circle Series
Women have been gathering in circles since the beginning of time to share experiences, stories, thoughts, ideas and prayers. This Women’s Circle will offer a safe and gentle space for women of all ages and backgrounds to connect to their divine feminine, be seen without judgement, and harness their power. Each week we will explore the different themes through yogic philosophy, meditation, mantra, and reflection. No previous meditation experience is required. Comfortable clothing, a yoga matt or meditation cushion is recommended. This series will be held virtually and will adhere to sacred confidentiality.
- Week 1: Womanhood & Linage
- Week 2: Women & Nature
- Week 3: Female Intuition & Instinct
- Week 4: Real Bliss & Beauty
This Series beings will be held on 07 March, 14 March and 11 April 18 April from 6pm-7pm Dubai time/ 9am to 1000am EST.
- The cost of the series is 365AED or 100 USD.
- Special discounted rate until February 20th, 275 AED or 75 USD for the series
The Art of Relaxation: Yogic practices for quality sleep
Sleep allows the body and the mind to rest, recuperate, and regenerate. You should wake up feeling rested, refreshed, and alert, and ready to face the day. Lack of sleep or poor-quality sleep is known to have a significant negative impact on our health in the long and short term and it can compromise the immune system, cause stress, depression and even anxiety. Quality sleep is crucial to ensure good health and quality of life.
This workshop will explore how yoga and meditation can quite the mind and relax the body for a good night’s sleep. Using ancient yogi technology and modern science, this class provides practical tools for you to incorporate into your daily rituals. You will be guided through gentle movement, mantra, chanting, relaxation and yoga.
- No previous yoga or meditation experience required. Wear comfortable clothing.
- Sunday, March 21st from 6pm-7:30pm Dubai time or 9am to 1030 am EST.
- This workshop is donation based. Donations can be made to Project Maji Foundation at https://www.projectmaji.org/donate. Water, just like sleep, is a necessity with no substitutes. Project Maji Foundation works across sub-Saharan Africa to bring sustainable and safe water to remote communities.
- Suggested donation is 20USD/75AED per class.